Here's the latest round-up of resources and information as the June 30, 2020 compliance date for Reg BI approaches:
- SEC Release for Regulation Best Interest: The Broker-Dealer Standard of Conduct
- SEC Release for Form CRS Relationship Summary
- Form CRS Instructions
- Commission Interpretation Regarding Standard of Conduct for Broker Dealers
- Commission Interpretation Regarding the Solely Incidental Prong of the Broker-Dealer Exclusion from the Definition of Investment Adviser
- SEC Regulation Best Interest - A Small Entity Compliance Guide
- Form CRS Relationship Summary - A Small Entity Compliance Guide
This conversation between SEC Chairman Jay Clayton and SIFMA President and CEO Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr. focuses on the finalization of Reg BI.
We will update this page with news and information as the compliance date approaches.